Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Where does everyone in NYC go for servicing? I don't trust City Cadillac and I've had a bad run in with North Bay Cadillac. My current go to dealer is Englewood Cliffs in Jersey but i'd like to stay in New York City if possible. Any recommendations ?
( Excuse the typo in the title, running on no sleep lol)

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Honestly... Best dealer Ive had is in Mt Kisco which is about 30 min north of the city. Cadillac of Mt Kisco (formerly Arroway). If you do decide to go there ask for Dennis. He is very serious but very good. Tell him you want the tech Charlie to work on your car. I went there for quite a few things under warranty for my V.

Reactions: ISSABASEMODEL

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Honestly... Best dealer Ive had is in Mt Kisco which is about 30 min north of the city. Cadillac of Mt Kisco (formerly Arroway). If you do decide to go there ask for Dennis. He is very serious but very good. Tell him you want the tech Charlie to work on your car. I went there for quite a few things under warranty for my V.
Thank you, I think i'll give them a try next round. I made an appointment at Paul Conte for this friday, hopefully it goes smooth. I have the supercharger rattle, so i'm hoping they'll take care of me. If not, I'll try your dealer

·
Premium Member
13,067 Posts
how bad is the rattle? if its not bad be prepared to hear "its normal"
GM changed their policy on SC replacement, your car being a 14 should already have the solid isolator so if its not bad just leave it alone

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so how did you make out?
Not well at all, I had the supercharger replaced 3 times from 3 different dealers.... and the noise they all consider the " supercharger rattle" is still here. This makes me think they have no idea what they are talking about lol. Sorry for the late response. I still have the car and after some more research , I think my harmonic balancer is the problem. Will drop it off soon and see what they say.

·
Premium Member
13,067 Posts
are you getting that off idle sound almost sounds like a heat shield?

what dealers did you go to

1 - 10 of 10 Posts