Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
…….comming soon (01/2020), 9,5X20 front and 10,5X20 back :)
I`ll post some pic`s when the Wheels on the Car, and some Chrome Parts painted black

Marco from Europe
Love that Car

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
…….comming soon (01/2020), 9,5X20 front and 10,5X20 back :)
I`ll post some pic`s when the Wheels on the Car, and some Chrome Parts painted black

Marco from Europe
Love that Car
pick new Michelin Pilot Sport 4 in 265/30 and 295/25 20 :)

·
Registered
749 Posts
Cool, should be a great setup. I should've gotten x10.5" rears, but oh well.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Why those sizes? Sidewall is going to be tiny and look odd!
True, I totally skipped over the sidewall. OP, highly recommend 265/35 and 295/30.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why those sizes? Sidewall is going to be tiny and look odd!
Because we have to stick to certain laws in Europe. the circumference of the tyre must be only 2% different, and the speedometer must never show less than the actual distance driven.
That is the reason why the Tires are in this size.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Because we have to stick to certain laws in Europe. the circumference of the tyre must be only 2% different, and the speedometer must never show less than the actual distance driven.
At that point, I'd pay for a tune so that you can adjust the tire diameter and the ECM will calculate the mileage correctly, unless they don't allow for that. Honestly, with those laws in place, I would have stuck with 19s, because those super thin sidewalls are gonna feel like crap...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
At that point, I'd pay for a tune so that you can adjust the tire diameter and the ECM will calculate the mileage correctly, unless they don't allow for that. Honestly, with those laws in place, I would have stuck with 19s, because those super thin sidewalls are gonna feel like crap...
…...we`ll see, adjust the tire diameter and the ECM can be a Solution when the Tires are ready for rubbish bucket

·
Premium Member
6,877 Posts
But I believe those sizes are more than a 2% difference in the wrong direction.

·
Registered
749 Posts
But I believe those sizes are more than a 2% difference in the wrong direction.
Yeah, the rears are 4% smaller. It's not the wrong direction, though, in terms of the law. His mileage will be higher than indicated, which is more truthful than running a larger tire and showing less mileage than actual.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts