Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Autism Speaks. Listen
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 · (Edited)
Awesome build man! Congrats.

You liking the lid? Thinking about pulling the trigger. Nice choice on the finish.
Thanks brotha! I like the lid and I wanted to keep the oem-ish look so wrinkle black was fitting. The lid is part of what’s making this blower whine so loud and for the crew at rpm to notice it, says a lot.
Absolutely amazing!!! Great Numbers!
Appreciate it brotha!
Car just arrived here yesterday so got to drive it a bit and that mf’er rips!

Can’t figure out how to post a regular video from my phone here so check my ig story’s and someone lmk if you can without uploading to YouTube🤙🏼

·
Registered
2019 CTS V Crystal White Tricoat
10 Posts
Thanks brotha! I like the lid and I wanted to keep the oem-ish look so wrinkle black was fitting. The lid is part of what’s making this blower whine so loud and for the crew at rpm to notice it, says a lot.

Appreciate it brotha!
Car just arrived here yesterday so got to drive it a bit and that mf’er rips!

Can’t figure out how to post a regular video from my phone here so check my ig story’s and someone lmk if you can without uploading to YouTube🤙🏼
Sweet build and sounds like a beast. Out of curiosity around how much was the stage 4 package? My v3 is at the dealer waiting on a supercharger replacement under warranty. It's been there for 5 weeks with no ETA for parts. Warranty expires in March so if Cadillac doesn't extend my warranty the amount of time it's been in the shop waiting on parts I'm going to do something similar early next year. Definitely want a CAM they sound soooo good.

·
Autism Speaks. Listen
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Sweet build and sounds like a beast. Out of curiosity around how much was the stage 4 package? My v3 is at the dealer waiting on a supercharger replacement under warranty. It's been there for 5 weeks with no ETA for parts. Warranty expires in March so if Cadillac doesn't extend my warranty the amount of time it's been in the shop waiting on parts I'm going to do something similar early next year. Definitely want a CAM they sound soooo good.
Thanks brotha, it sounds even better in person! Stage 4 package is like 14.5k parts/labor but I added a few things like meth, Dsx lid, p3 gauge w/wideband, new trans filter/fluid and rear diff fluid change so it was around 18k said and done.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thanks brotha, it sounds even better in person! Stage 4 package is like 14.5k parts/labor but I added a few things like meth, Dsx lid, p3 gauge w/wideband, new trans filter/fluid and rear diff fluid change so it was around 18k said and done.
how has the whole experience been so far? guessing that doesnt include transport? how long did it take them?
price doesnt seem too bad - stage 4 is cnc'd heads/blower?
would love to do most of the same mods but the worst part is having the car inop and waiting while heads are sent out, blower sent out, tcm sent out, etc. unless you throw up the core charges for everything, rpm, i imagine, has parts on the shelf they can send out or that is already done they can rotate out. writing a check seems so much easier the older i get

·
Autism Speaks. Listen
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
how has the whole experience been so far? guessing that doesnt include transport? how long did it take them?
price doesnt seem too bad - stage 4 is cnc'd heads/blower?
would love to do most of the same mods but the worst part is having the car inop and waiting while heads are sent out, blower sent out, tcm sent out, etc. unless you throw up the core charges for everything, rpm, i imagine, has parts on the shelf they can send out or that is already done they can rotate out. writing a check seems so much easier the older i get
The entire experience was great from beginning to end! Bill was super communicative before I ever even gave them a dollar and kept me in the loop with everything along the way. I think from the time my car got there until the time it was ready to come home was about 3-4 weeks. I know they yank the blower as soon as they’re done with the baseline and send it off to Kong so you get your actual blower back, but turnaround time is fairly quick. I 100% agree with you, at this point writing a check is much easier lol

·
Autism Speaks. Listen
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Had the trim wrapped in gloss black, deleted lower led running lights, crest emblems smoked, installed carbon fender badges and tail lights tinted at pure design in San Diego! It turned out better than I expected and now looks as mean as it sounds. Also had a full detail yesterday so I snapped a few pics🤙🏼

Attachments

Reactions: Bowtye8

·
Registered
103 Posts
Had the trim wrapped in gloss black, deleted lower led running lights, crest emblems smoked, installed carbon fender badges and tail lights tinted at pure design in San Diego! It turned out better than I expected and now looks as mean as it sounds. Also had a full detail yesterday so I snapped a few pics🤙🏼
What do you mean when you say that you "deleted lower led running lights"? Did you just turn off the DRL portion but kept them there for the turn signals/hazard lights?

·
Autism Speaks. Listen
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
What do you mean when you say that you "deleted lower led running lights"? Did you just turn off the DRL portion but kept them there for the turn signals/hazard lights?
Nah I left them functioning but wrapped them gloss black vinyl to “delete” them if you will. Kinda changes the look and flows better imo

·
Registered
2017 Cadillac CTS V Red Obsession
6 Posts
Car looks great! I watched this episode on YouTube before I saw your post. Great numbers and build. RPM is about 10 miles away from where I'm located and will pretty much do the same build you just had done. Congrats and enjoy the car!

·
Autism Speaks. Listen
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Thanks man! Haha small world and funny you caught the episode before my post. Damn I wish I lived that close because we’d really be able to lean on it and if anything happened car would go back but I’m 2500 miles away lol.
Good luck with your build, youre gonna love it!

41 - 54 of 54 Posts