Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
What happened to the TT R8 and Performante? I dont think I would be able to sell either of those...

Reactions: gOt BoOsT

·
Autism Speaks. Listen
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I traded the r8 for the perf then drove that for about a year until I decided to sell before the car market crashes back down.
Honestly I like the process of finding the car, building it the way I like, enjoying it for about a year and then sell. even when I say ima keep it forever, I don’t. it’s a pattern I’ve done for the last 10 years or so lol.
Loved both the r8 and perf so I’m sure I’ll have another ttv10 soon enough haha

·
Autism Speaks. Listen
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
After searching the Internet for countless days, I ended up ordering gloss black forgestar f14 in 17x10 for my drag set up. Didn’t wanna spend a shit load on forgelines and couldn’t find a wheel that I liked visually more than the forgestars especially for the price. I like how the spokes go to the outer edge of the barrel, which give a 17” wheel a larger look than most other options. Also found some 28” et street r’s in stock so got those ordered too.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Welcome back!!

We came back at the same time!! Lol! Amazing dyno numbers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Autism Speaks. Listen
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Thanks, same to you brotha!

Grass wasn’t greener on the other side lmao! I have been through most manufactures since I left, but came full circle and ended up back in a caddy haha. Can’t wait to drive the thing!

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
I traded the r8 for the perf then drove that for about a year until I decided to sell before the car market crashes back down.
Honestly I like the process of finding the car, building it the way I like, enjoying it for about a year and then sell. even when I say ima keep it forever, I don’t. it’s a pattern I’ve done for the last 10 years or so lol.
Loved both the r8 and perf so I’m sure I’ll have another ttv10 soon enough haha
Im debating doing the same before the market crashes. I have 5 cars right now and could stand to thin it out a bit while prices are still high.
The V might be one that goes we will see.

·
Autism Speaks. Listen
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
No better time than now to get the most out of any car. Always sucks selling, but for the true car addicts, there’s will always be another one haha

·
Registered
136 Posts
Sounds great! Looks like they got you sorted out that thing was down on power big to start

·
Registered
2011 cts v coupe
368 Posts
Awesome build brother. That things gotta move out

·
Autism Speaks. Listen
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Sounds great! Looks like they got you sorted out that thing was down on power big to start
Thanks! Yea when Bill emailed me saying it made 350whp first pull I was shook lol. Thankfully they went above and beyond to make sure everything was 100%
Awesome build brother. That things gotta move out
Appreciate it brotha! For sure, I think it’s gonna hurt some feelings

·
Autism Speaks. Listen
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Looks like a nice build and pretty in line with the numbers we see on the auto LT4s.
Thank Matt! Yea Bill said we’d be somewhere around 850whp max effort on stock blower which is fine for a daily haha

Reactions: Lt1z

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
So sick, makes me want to mod my V3!! I loved the video, this is awesome.
Out of curiosity, after having other fast cars and exotics, what do you like about the V3? Do you like it more than the V2?

·
Autism Speaks. Listen
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Thanks man, i vote to mod away lol!
Video turned out great, but also made me realize how many issues there actually were when it got there. Bill told me about everything but seeing it on video puts it into perspective🤦🏻‍♂️
I like the updated look of everything on the v3, essentially it’s a redefined, more sleek, aggressive version of the v2. Being a luxury sedan also makes it way more practical having kids.
I haven’t even driven a v3 so I’m not sure if I like it more than my v2 yet, but I can’t wait to hear that caddy chop again every morning, it just hits different!

·
Vendor
13,651 Posts
Thanks man, i vote to mod away lol!
Video turned out great, but also made me realize how many issues there actually were when it got there. Bill told me about everything but seeing it on video puts it into perspective
I like the updated look of everything on the v3, essentially it’s a redefined, more sleek, aggressive version of the v2. Being a luxury sedan also makes it way more practical having kids.
I haven’t even driven a v3 so I’m not sure if I like it more than my v2 yet, but I can’t wait to hear that caddy chop again every morning, it just hits different!
V3 wins in the backseat dept

21 - 40 of 54 Posts