Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just couldnt leave this place after missing my V2 so badly. I have been searching for a 18+ for the family car since our Audi S4 is due for lease return in a few months. I watched how the Gen 2 V's held value and applied it to the V3. Seems the rare configurations and colors held the best value. So after seeing a Vector blue car , i loved it and saw how rare it was. After 6 months of looking , i had 3 VB cars come up and the first 2 didnt have sunroofs. That was a deal breaker as well as the carbon for me. So i finally found 18 in AZ private party with carbon and sunroof , no recaros but im ok since i get the a/c feature .

It has a few performance mods from Cordes in AZ (tune , intake , Stainless works exhaust , upper and minor supporting mods, did just about 600 whp) and also some paint work to delete the chrome.

now , the hard part. I was able to secure a loan and should have final paperwork to be able to get it and bring home in a few days. Thats not to bad but now im having an issue being able to register it. no DMV walkins , no appointments available and no AAA are doing any DMV paperwork.

so yeah , hurry up and wait. but make sure those payments are covered even though you cant drive it. SMH

oh yeah , some pics for you CUNTZ

Trying to come up with a Vanity plate and use blu in the metaphor

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No green?

You passed on a solid roof car? Smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeah it didnt have any thing , no recaro , no carbon and no sun roof. I actually found it at the local wholesale auction , saw a gm bought it for their kid and about a month later it popped up on autotrader because it was such a stripped version.

sewell just had a blue one also that had carbon and recaros but i passed since i was pursuing this car. It had less than 100 miles and was a demo car. that wasnt a bad deal either, sold very quick.

Im one that actually loves the sunroof , have a V2 in the bay right now with no sunroof though. doing some CS bushings on it.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Are the DMV self-service kiosk from DMV partners an option or are they shutdown also?

I just couldnt leave this place after missing my V2 so badly. I have been searching for a 18+ for the family car since our Audi S4 is due for lease return in a few months. I watched how the Gen 2 V's held value and applied it to the V3. Seems the rare configurations and colors held the best value. So after seeing a Vector blue car , i loved it and saw how rare it was. After 6 months of looking , i had 3 VB cars come up and the first 2 didnt have sunroofs. That was a deal breaker as well as the carbon for me. So i finally found 18 in AZ private party with carbon and sunroof , no recaros but im ok since i get the a/c feature .

It has a few performance mods from Cordes in AZ (tune , intake , Stainless works exhaust , upper and minor supporting mods, did just about 600 whp) and also some paint work to delete the chrome.

now , the hard part. I was able to secure a loan and should have final paperwork to be able to get it and bring home in a few days. Thats not to bad but now im having an issue being able to register it. no DMV walkins , no appointments available and no AAA are doing any DMV paperwork.

so yeah , hurry up and wait. but make sure those payments are covered even though you cant drive it. SMH

·
Premium Member
2,671 Posts
Looks badass. Congrats Chase.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Just 'Steve Jobs' it lol
But seriously that sucks

Over here they've made an exemption to allow anyone with expired or expiring plates/license/health card to continue using them until this pandemic slows down.

·
Premium Member
2,740 Posts
Yeah, drive that bitch and tell them to fuck off. Don’t you have temporary stuff anyway, 30 days, after the sale date...?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Just drive it and if you get pulled over stick a thermometer in your mouth before the cop gets to your window. They'll probably run away!!

Yeah, drive that bitch and tell them to fuck off. Don’t you have temporary stuff anyway, 30 days, after the sale date...?

·
Registered
1,255 Posts

Gorgeous

·
Registered
3 Posts
I found one with recaro seat about the same money and no miles on the clock.
If recaros are you thing.
Nice car, love the color (y)(y)

·
Registered
19 Posts
That's bad ass! I thought of blacking out the chrome on mine but so far haven't done it. I did have the plastic cover that's over the super charger painted VB to match the outside and it looks killer. You'll get a bunch of compliments as you don't see many that color.
IMG_20181102_172740681.jpg
IMG_20180825_103432085.jpg
IMG_20181013_102541881.jpg

1 - 20 of 40 Posts