Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This a used B&B Catback Exhaust system for the sedan. I bought it used from another member who had it installed for about 15K miles, if I recall, and I only had them on the car for this summer, or about 10,000 miles. In August, the driver side muffler skin split which led to a nasty rattle. I removed the system and sent the driver side muffler back to B&B for repair. As you can see, they repaired the muffler and I have not even removed the bubble wrap, so it is basically new. Also included is an extra drivers side pipe which B&B sent out due to some fitment complaints. I used the original pipe and never had any problems.
I was extremely happy with the sound of this system and the installation was not hard at all. It really awakens the car from the dull stock system. The only reason I am not putting it back on the car is because I went with cut-outs instead. My car is a daily driver and I leave for work very early, so I want to be more courteous for the neighbors.
This system retails for $1,381 on the B&B site. I am asking $750 and will currently only accept local pickup in Chicago or the Northwest suburbs.
PM me or email me at emv080808 at gmail.
Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
PM Sent

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Due to lack of local interest, it looks like I am going to ship. I have one in line already, MIGHTYMOUSE would be second.

I am going to get it packed up this weekend and can provide shipping quotes either today or tomorrow. Price will be $700 and buyer must assume all shipping costs.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I have a frind at work I am trying to get this for and he has never responded to my email on total price shipped. Starting to think it is a scam.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My apologies, all. I did not have a chance to bring it to get packed up last weekend, but I do plan on doing it tomorrow. I will then have dimensions and a weight and will be able to provide shipping quotes. Sorry again and thanks for your patience.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Update: kit is at FedEx being packed up right now. Will provide shipping quotes to all tomorrow. Sorry again for the lack of response before.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts