Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Avant Garde recently introduced the M550 model and has agreed to do 1 set in Silver/Machined 20x9, 20x10.5 for CTS/CTS-V Sedan/Wagon at a discounted/Promo deal-- for one member of CTSVOwners.com. Please see pics below, and pm us with any question.... Thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,733 Posts
Pretty much exactly what I want for my Viper, but not V :(

·
Registered
471 Posts
PM Sent

·
2017 Cadillac CTS-V
1,428 Posts
Nice wheels. Any other colors?

How much do they weigh?

·
Premium Member
2,155 Posts
Didn't we try this one about 3 months ago and AG wouldn't do it because of costs?

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
yup, but who knows what these offsets are going to be...

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Looks like the Vossen cv3's. Musta lost the patent cause there's a bunch in that style now...

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
i thought vossen was a pretty new company. 5 spoke couldn't have been their invention.

·
Vendor
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yup, but who knows what these offsets are going to be...
Offsets are +35 on 20x9 & +45 on 20x10.5. It is an aggressive fitment for those who like that style.
Can run 285/30-20 with 255/35-20 in the front.

Other finishes are available but those will come in at regular price because the promo deal is only for this set in silver machined:

Matte Black

Dolphin Gray

For those wanting higher offsets, we carry the full line of BC Forged 2-Piece wheels. Have a peek at the link below, they have some amazing models:

http://forgedwheelsource.com/forged-wheels/bc-forged.html

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
seems like a classy wheel.. love the concave

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
price?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Man I really like them, just wish the rears could get a little more aggressive on the offset. Is there just not enough material to remove or is it where the barrels step down to the smaller size won't clear the calipers?

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
That's hilarious. I just ordered a different set of wheels. Of course I wanted a different look, but another main reason is the ease of cleaning. I really looked at these hard 'cause cleaning them would be too easy.

-Jim

Nice looking wheels. Easier to clean than mine.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts