Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day ...
It took me a long time to satisfy myself that it could be done, but I have purchased a new 2012 CTS-V Coupe for conversion to right hand drive & certification to Australian roadworthy rules.
It is a Diamond White auto with all the extra goodies - except the yellow calipers.
Unfortunately, the 1000 miles I put on it in California when I first bought it will be all that I get to drive until late this year - it will hopefully be on the Aussie roads by December. It will certainly be unique - there are no CTS-V's over here. There are a few CTS sedans that were imported by Holden when they were considering adding Cadillac to the Au stable, but the GFC put a stop to that.
This forum has been a great resource for me, & I hope to be able to return the favour in time.

Cheers ... Ken.

·
Premium Member
1,646 Posts
Welcome to the CTS-V world from North Carolina.

·
Premium Member
2,668 Posts
Welcome, congrats on your new V. You really wanted a V to put yourself through that much headache. Good choice though, hope you enjoy it, you are sure to be the envy of a lot of Aussies.

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
Glad you found us. I am amazed that you will do a LH to RH conversion. Start a thread and keep us posted on how you accomplish this feat. A warmest welcome to you - from Houston, Texas.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome! I guess we always want what the other has. Here is my other toy that you get to see every day in AU.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Very nice! I really wanted to do the rear end conversion but decided to put that money towards parking a V next to it instead.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts