Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We now have 2 stock turbo ATSVs into the 9s, this one was even done without a single fuel system upgrade.

From the owner:
"Schmidty Tuning flex fuel tune (race gas mix)
ZZPerformance.com intakes
Renick Performance catless downpipes
Seats/exhaust removed (175lbs weight reduction)
Skinnies up front, 275/40-17 ET Street R rear|
Stock turbos, cooling system, transmission, stall convertor, differential, driveshaft, fuel system, axles, brakes, body panels, and suspension"

·
Registered
TBSS, Corvette FRC, RS 3
32 Posts
Its direct injected, so things are not what you are used to with typical port injected style engines.
I was thinking it might be like my RS 3 which is dual (port/direct) injected.

I continue to be amazed with some of the turbo platforms out right now. We're living in some pretty cool times for engine development.

·
Registered
7,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
And with 275’s for grip. Impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using motherf’n Tapatalk!
yep just a little 275 wide short 26 inch tall tire

I was thinking it might be like my RS 3 which is dual (port/direct) injected.

I continue to be amazed with some of the turbo platforms out right now. We're living in some pretty cool times for engine development.
Nope, unfortunately its not dual injected, would make it much easier if it was. Pros and cons I suppose, it sucks when you want to go crazy, full E85, add bigger turbos, cause its expensive to add more fuel to the system but it does have quite a bit of overhead stock, can push 150-200 more HP without upgrading a single thing which is pretty awesome I think

it is insane how fast these turbo cars can go with minimal effort put into them, putting my CTSV to shame mod for mod LOL tuning is 95% of the ballgame, the ATSV lagged behind big time for years with mediocre tuning for years

1 - 11 of 11 Posts