Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is currently the first and only 9 second stock turbo ATSV as well as the current world record holder.

2016 Cadillac ATS-V Sedan 8 Speed Auto Modifications:
-Drop in Filters in stock airbox
-Renick ATS-V Dual Resonated "H" Down Pipes
-45% Fuel Lobe Cam
-LT4 LPFP
Tuned on E60 by (me) Schmidty Tuning 3,710 Lb Race Weight
The full time slip reads:
60 foot: 1.346
330 3.958
1/8th [email protected] mph
1000 8.086
1/4 mile 9.719 @137.61 mph

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Very impressive e for those mods. Didnt know they were that light

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Reactions: justinschmidt1

·
Registered
7,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very impressive e for those mods. Didnt know they were that light

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
He's got about 300 lbs worth of weight reduction in pulling seats, dropping exhaust, and drag pack wheels but yea, depending on trim levels they are about 3700-3800 lbs without driver it seems.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Reminds me of the old days back in the 80s when we would do a few mods to our Buick Grand Nationals to get them in the 11s, only this time it’s ATS-Vs and the nines. Super impressive for the minimal amount of mods. This shows what at good tuning can do, and what a good tuner Jason is.

·
Registered
TBSS, Corvette FRC, RS 3
37 Posts
Super impressive. I tried getting my wife into the ATSV when we were searching for a replacement to her GTI. Ended up with an RS 3 instead.

Your 60ft is nuts with no suspension mods!

·
Content
4,727 Posts
This is nuts!! Name another car that can do the same with such minimal mods. Seriously, what else can run 9s anywhere near this price point???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
7,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
[/QUOTE]
This is nuts!! Name another car that can do the same with such minimal mods. Seriously, what else can run 9s anywhere near this price point???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Dont think it exists at the same price point.

Audi RS 3. But you're right, it's a really small list.
Not to nitpick, but RS3 seems to be a solid 10K or more expensive than the ATSVs can be had for roughly which does kinda put them at a different price point but yea, they have proven to be very capable as well. ATSV is also closer to the RS5 in size and weight as well. Either way, amazing what these turbo platforms can do with a little love.

·
Registered
TBSS, Corvette FRC, RS 3
37 Posts
Not to nitpick, but RS3 seems to be a solid 10K or more expensive than the ATSVs can be had for roughly which does kinda put them at a different price point but yea, they have proven to be very capable as well. ATSV is also closer to the RS5 in size and weight as well. Either way, amazing what these turbo platforms can do with a little love.
Yeah I kinda flubbed on the numbers a bit. They're fairly similar in weight ~200lb difference considering the size difference.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts