Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody with a stock ride height V... or close to it... know the clearance of the APR Splitter on a standard curb?

...or will I be backing in everywhere / parking remotely?

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
i back in everywhere even before the apr splitter so i couldn't tell you about clearance. what i can tell you is there sexy as hell so buy one and back in everywhere!

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Back in......APR + V2V splitter + Eibach springs makes you rethink every driveway, speed bump, road kill.......

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Yes, replaces the factory plastics. You'll use the two bolts in the old plastic to mount the APR splitter. You also need to screw the brake ducts to the plastic undercarriage as well. Otherwise they'll blow out at high speed.......found out the hard way.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I'm pretty sure I removed that brake duct when I installed my intake. Can you take a pic underneath the car?

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
I'm pretty sure I removed that brake duct when I installed my intake. Can you take a pic underneath the car?

Would've gladly, but it's at the shop now. Tracking this weekend so a few things to get wrapped up before we go. I'll take picks Friday at the track.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'm hoping Barry will show us his install.

I do know you gotta take off the hood. And use a shitload of bolts. You don't want this thing trashing your front end at 150.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Here's a quick picture. I used 17 screws to attach the APR splitter. It ain't going anywhere! The two bolts toward the back are the ones that you reuse from the old underbody cover.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Here's a quick picture. I used 17 screws to attach the APR splitter. It ain't going anywhere! The two bolts toward the back are the ones that you reuse from the old underbody cover.

That's what I wanted to see. Will be buying this

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Sorry, i just saw this thread. I kept my brake ducts in no screws. Lots of 120mph runs and no issues yet. . . .

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
I just ordered one of these through Black Ops Auto Works with their price match offer. $383.80 total shipped to my door. There is a couple weeks lead time but that is fine with me for a quality product.

Chad and I talked on the phone. He has lightning quick responses and EXCELLENT customer service. Highly recommend checking them out for whatever you may need.

https://www.blackopsautoworks.com/

1 - 20 of 25 Posts