Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Love the colour.

Pics of GF? Lol
I would expect nothing less from the fine members of this forum. I'm actually a little disappointed it took 4 posts after mentioning a female for the picture request to be made. Sorry to disappoint but you WILL NOT be getting any pictures of the gf. She's a 100% class act.

Hey he's a V owner now, be nice to him and he might join the forum. He's an amazing person and would be an asset here. Last word from them might have mentioned something about 140 on a nice stretch of road in the desert. I'm sure he meant temperature. lol.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Best V3 color
I might even say it’s on of my favorite colors period. It is a really striking and beautiful blue and blue is my favorite color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
87 Posts
I agree the blue is stunning on this car. Especially when you chrome delete everything and you go blue and black all around. Although I also love the red obsession. Which I wonder why I’m partial to that one. 😁

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
I would expect nothing less from the fine members of this forum. I'm actually a little disappointed it took 4 posts after mentioning a female for the picture request to be made. Sorry to disappoint but you WILL NOT be getting any pictures of the gf. She's a 100% class act.

Hey he's a V owner now, be nice to him and he might join the forum. He's an amazing person and would be an asset here. Last word from them might have mentioned something about 140 on a nice stretch of road in the desert. I'm sure he meant temperature. lol.
I think we saw your son and his ZR1 about a month ago in front of the Golden Gate bridge! We had a huge V photo shoot and did a drive afterward. That car sounded mean as hell, looked amazing too. If you think he'd be interested in hanging out, shoot me a PM with his info, I'll invite him to the group and he can roll with us next time!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts