Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,250 Posts

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
I ran them on my last coupe they were ok, fairly good copy of oem. If you want to stay 20 with the oem look it’s probably the best you can do
That is right....you were trying on all kinds of new wheels.

·
Banned
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I ran them on my last coupe they were ok, fairly good copy of oem. If you want to stay 20 with the oem look it’s probably the best you can do
Thank you, yes I’d like to stay with 20’s as I’ve got plenty of tread left on fronts, but time for new rears.

·
Registered
641 Posts
I’d recommend a spacer in the rear as it was a little on the tucked side, at least for my taste

·
Banned
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I’d recommend a spacer in the rear as it was a little on the tucked side, at least for my taste
I’ve researched fitment, as these are going on a coupe as well, and you maybe be onto something. They’re not as wide as I’ve read they should be. .5” smaller I believe. The spacer would solve this? Do you recall what size tires you ran?

·
Registered
641 Posts
Ok I’ll take a look but, not a tire guy but I think a 295 is to big for a 10” wheel. May be a good excuse to buy a upgraded set of some forged wheels...

·
Banned
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok I’ll take a look but, not a tire guy but I think a 295 is to big for a 10” wheel. May be a good excuse to buy a upgraded set of some forged wheels...
It fits fine, I’ve got 305 on my Ram with 10” wheels. No issues. V has 295 on the rears now, no issues either.
I’m buying these as daily’s. Gonna run welds on the back with slicks for hoonigan stuff.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
I run 295 on my 10" stock coupe wheels. Not "bulgy".

Reactions: 1sloV2

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have a set of the 20 inch replicas. Actually, two sets. I have a chrome set and a set I had painted Chrysler PDR with pinstriping to match my car . No issues with any of the wheels, and they balance just fine. The chrome ones had 285/30s on the back, but I used 295/30s on the PDR painted version. They did rub slightly, so I had the rear fenders rolled. That stopped most of it but I have to use the sport mode on my shocks all the time.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Attachments

·
Banned
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have a set of the 20 inch replicas. Actually, two sets. I have a chrome set and a set I had painted Chrysler PDR with pinstriping to match my car . No issues with any of the wheels, and they balance just fine. The chrome ones had 285/30s on the back, but I used 295/30s on the PDR painted version. They did rub slightly, so I had the rear fenders rolled. That stopped most of it but I have to use the sport mode on my shocks all the time. View attachment 149796
Thank you for the input, I think I’m going with a black set of them. My 20’s with 295’s on rear don’t rub, maybe I’ll left lucky with these. Nice wagon also! I dig the chrome set up.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts