Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
JK! This reply is just an opinion, I have no experience with that wheel. CarID says they'll fit, but you may not get the offset you want. Just because they "fit" doesn't mean they fit. Just look around you on the road for examples of cool wheels that fit, but look stupid. This is why I ended up ordering custom. For a good stance I'd say 40-45 in front and 50-55 in back. Our car is positive offset so you can go down a few mm but not up (machining is an option, but not always safe and can be $$). You may be able to use low yield spacers to get the fit you want. They probably won't be hub centric either, so you'll need hub rings to minimize vibration. There's nothing wrong with rings, just make sure they're high quality and an EXACT fit. Slip on spacers are safe up to about 5 mm, more than that probably needs longer studs. I recommend Motorsport-tech.com for rings or spacers if you need some. They also make exact fit monoblock spacer/hub adapters. All are super high quality and reasonably priced. I do have experience with them and was very satisfied. Do your home work on this so you don't have any regrets. Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts