Reactions: Blades1_99

· Registered
120 Posts
Fair point. I’ll leave the jokes to the professionals. Carry on

Reactions: 13V

· Registered
36 Posts
Curious... what makes you pick the ARH?

I'm racking my brain on which to buy... BBE, Borla, SW (all valved), ARH (fixed). I hate choosing without knowing what they sound like, and there is like ONE video for each on youtube :(

I actually liked the Magnaflow sound the best but they make it in 409 SS instead of 304 SS, not sure why.

I wish more people could post up some videos! Tour/Track modes, and some in-cabin please!

· Registered
44 Posts
I know what you mean LS1.. I would like mine to be louder at times but don't want to sacrifice in cabin sound. My son had cutouts added to his G8 GT and it sounds great but he seems to always have problems with sticking and he's had two different sets (Not sure of the brands).

· Registered
36 Posts
I know what you mean LS1.. I would like mine to be louder at times but don't want to sacrifice in cabin sound. My son had cutouts added to his G8 GT and it sounds great but he seems to always have problems with sticking and he's had two different sets (Not sure of the brands).
Yeah cutouts can sound good on some cars, but is a largely unrefined sound, and the mechanisms do take a beating and go bad over time (leak or malfunction). Not the tone I'm looking for on my V.

· Registered
2016 Red Obsession CTS-V Sedan
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes I have called there’s a 4-6 week waiting time on orders that was 4 weeks ago so I’m hoping I’ll be getting them sometime soon. @LS1Steve, same here I couldn’t find a lot of videos on exhaust sounds on vs i went with arh based off of their YouTube just liked how it sounds and it’s cheaper than other brand cat b.

· Registered
1,854 Posts
I know mine is a 13, but I have Billy Boat and it was an 8 week lead time.

Happy with the sound. I already had their Catback so I added the headers and catted midpipes. The build quality and welds are great. All surfaces were perfectly flat. The only 2 issues I had were the gaskets for the headers to mids sucked (Replaced with GrimmSpeed Universal 3 inch 2 Bolt 2X Thick Exhaust Gaskets) and they sent me the wrong O2 extensions for the rear O2 sensors.

Thanks Amazon next day delivery for the O2 extensions and gaskets!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.