Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, it’s been a long time. I was looking at this V Wagon and wanted to know if anyone knows any of the owners or possibly gone and seen this wagon.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
‘13 WDT A6 sedan, headers, intake, two booster seats in the back.
2,598 Posts
Looks like a great car. It does not look familiar, but, most will not post and talk about their non-modified V, unless they were wanting to sell.
I’m curious as to what it will sell for.

Sent from my iPhone using motherf’n Tapatalk!

·
Dick Pickles
5,972 Posts
Welcome back pank! It’s been a while. Unfortunately, I do not know anything about said Wagon, but I can say that CRT on a V Wagon is an amazing color. ;) It looks to be in nice shape with low mileage. They are getting harder and harder to find in nice shape with low mileage.
Good luck!! I hope to see you back in a wagon soon.(y)

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
It's not a stupid price. Not a bargain, but not a rip off.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Yeah, with those miles it will probably sell within a few grand of asking.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys…..we are at 58.5 out the doo right now, not bad. I’d have to pay my taxes on my own to register here in MD. A new wagon just popped up on bring a trailer, and it’s a manual.

·
Dick Pickles
5,972 Posts
Thanks guys…..we are at 58.5 out the doo right now, not bad. I’d have to pay my taxes on my own to register here in MD. A new wagon just popped up on bring a trailer, and it’s a manual.
Not a bad price! Hold on for the ride with the current one on BaT. $52k and still five days to go.

Reactions: random84

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
I saw a Blue Book estimated value on a Manual wagon. It was $46k with 89k miles estimated and no Recaro.

So I'm guessing the auction will hit 65k+

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
The BaT auction will bring stupid money. I've been watching every V Wagon auction for years. If I were to sell my wagon I would strongly consider using the BaT platform.

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Yep, was a fun one to watch.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey guys, I picked up the car I posted. It’s in great shape, I’m really glad I pulled the trigger on this one.

·
Dick Pickles
5,972 Posts
Congrats!!! My favorite color.:geek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts