Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Instead of an alternator why not change the battery. I got a new one from XS Power and it's an amazing battery. 3,000 cold cranking amps. This thing could run a small city. LOL It's a series 48 size no no fitment issues. Took 5 minutes to swap out. The car starts faster and I swear the stereo sounds better. Awesome product.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I guess the need for an upgraded alt in our cars usually isn’t needed. But, I used to be in the car audio scene 5+ group 31 batteries in cars, 320a alt, wild. You could call Mechman alts, Singer alts, Ive always went to Iraggi Alternator (contact Dom on the Iraggi FB Page). He can do custom work, might even be able to send in a stock unit to be upgraded. His turn around time is very quick.

My .02

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
What guys with regular CTS' use is a 140 amp alternator. RPO KG9. I'm not sure if it can crossover to our Cars.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Whats up with all these foreign accounts and spamming the forum? ^

Reactions: Karch

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
What? Spam? I just ordered my XS Power battery online! I'm safe, though, because I only used my credit card lol.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
What? Spam? I just ordered my XS Power battery online! I'm safe, though, because I only used my credit card lol.
One of them is gone now but there is the banned chinese spammer above and there was another foreign one (couldnt' tell what flag) that posted someone elses comment word for word

1 - 10 of 10 Posts