Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Check out the pins on the plug and connectors in the obdii port.

·
Premium Member
12,814 Posts
It says that every time until you set them up. It will still operate normal

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If the HPT software can read the device, shouldn't the aeroforce read it? I ask this because I don't if something could be turned off by the tune.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Yes but the gauge will not read as much as HPT. Mine says it that message too but still shows all the parameters after a few seconds.

You said that it keeps rebooting - as in it goes dark, comes on showing the annunicator message then goes dark again over and over?

·
Premium Member
12,814 Posts
such a mysterious topic here

does the gauge read normally after a few seconds of start up and the message?
the list of parameters are listed on their website, this gauge will not give the amount of info that tuning software will give. Maybe a gauge like N-gauge does all that?

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I talked to Aeroforce, I had to remove it and send it back. They're sending another one, it was suppose to start displaying functions. Has anyone removed to jumper and ran the power to a fuse? if so which fuse did you tie it into?

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Never heard of that. One of the main reasons these are so popular is the simplicity of the installation.

Plug it into the obdii port and off you go.

I actually setup my annunicator today after owning it for 2.5 years......

Reactions: RobF300

·
Premium Member
12,814 Posts
Never heard of that. One of the main reasons these are so popular is the simplicity of the installation.

Plug it into the obdii port and off you go.

I actually setup my annunicator today after owning it for 2.5 years......
I should really do that, its visual only right? no audio alarm?

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I had one that was DOA also. I don’t remember exactly what it displayed on startup , but it was obvious that it was bad. Aeroforce said the cable was pinned wrong and fixed it pretty quick.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Reactions: RobF300
1 - 12 of 12 Posts