Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
New owner here of a 2012 V2 Coupe: at, white/titanium. New to the Caddy but not new to cars or boost. Still checking it out but the only mods that have stood out so far are a K&N CAI and Borla mufflers. Car is higher mileage but seems to be low wear so I'm thinking probably a highway flyer. (Was registered in NC but had a lot of Fla address in the nav system). My goals for the car is nothing wild at this time. A CTS-V was one of my bucket list cars and will be a semi-regular DD for me. Truthfully, I have too many other projects to make this one a project too, but who knows. I've always had the mod bug with anything I drive. I grew up on muscle cars so always had the point and shoot mentality. Never was much for lefts and rights but it is starting to sound like fun. My main auto activity now is attending cruise-ins, and with this car I will finally feel legit at Cars and Coffee, lol.

I'm located in south-central NC close to the Monroe area and would be interested in any clubs, meets, shows, etc. in the vicinity.

Reactions: SirManny

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
1,223 Posts
Congrats, and Welcome to the Rabbit Hole. Step right this way....

(another high-mile coupe owner)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Howdy, you won't be disappointed . very easy car to just drive without modifying.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Welcome from Clayton NC!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
very easy car to just drive without modifying.
Now where's the fun in that? ;)

I see that you have a GN, awesome. I've got an '87 WE4T and a Syclone too. I said I wasn't new to boost. :D

Reactions: Blades1_99

·
Registered
108 Posts
If you've got a t and a sy you won't have any time to work on anything else. Seriously though, I guess I shouldn't be surprised at how many caddy owners had/have turbo buicks. It takes excellent taste to own each. The caddy however feels much more robust out of the wrapper.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I told you I've got too many projects, lol. The T is my car from back in the day. I've had it since Jan. of 1988. It's not in running shape right at the moment but I'm gathering parts. The Sy, I've had for about two years. It is another one of my bucket cars. It's pretty much all stock and it's my go to cruise-in vehicle right now. As far as the V, truth of the matter is I really wasn't looking for a car, much less a Caddy, when I found it but the car just caught my eye. My hopes are to retire in about two years so I figured if I was going to get one, I better do it while I was still working as my fun budget will surely diminish when I do hang up my hat.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome to the club maybe I will see you around.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looking forward to it. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts