Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After about 4k miles of ownership, I get a P1101 code.. so I took apart the air box and cleaned the MAF sensor (didn't even look dirty), then noticed the Airaid is an OILED filter which I am not a fan of and never have been..

I went on the Airaid website and there's a bunch of different filters that don't have very good descriptions.

The dimensions are all the same, however the media is different on a few and some seemingly have the exact same specs but different part numbers so I'm extremely confused with which one I should I get.

I don't want an oiled filter.

The part numbers go from 700-495 all the way up to 705-595.

There's two green ones and two red ones. I'm highly confused. The green ones even have the exact same specifications, yet the prices are different. Wth??

Red versions:
OILED - Cotton gauze and non-woven synthetic
NOT OILED - Non-woven synthetic

Green/yellow versions:
OILED - Cotton gauze and non-woven synthetic

Grey:

Blue:

EDIT - I am now seeing the corresponding kits that go with these filters (looks like 250-253C uses a 700-495 and 251-235C uses a 701-495 filter and so on) and those web pages seemingly have a better description. Ergh. I filled in the differences for anyone else who might be having an annoying time with their website.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts