Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Proud new owner of a 2011 sedan 6mt. Wasn’t really looking for a car but this deal fell into my lap. Almost bought one years ago but ended up going with a Chevy SS and supercharging that.

New car has ~70k miles, runs great but has moderate front and rear bumper damage. Hoping to get her looking new again once I find time. Probably going to let the better half drive this one most of the time.
It’s got the recaro seats, silver brakes(wish they were yellow) and a sunroof. I don’t know how to post pics on forums since photobucket went crazy but I’ll try to figure out how to post a pic or two.
I’m so pumped. First mods will be exhaust and lowering like most of my cars. Already has tint so don’t have to worry about that.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Congrats!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
17,323 Posts
Nice score - welcome to the owners part of the forum! Good to see people chasing what they want and getting it. The calipers are easy to get powder coated if you want them yellow. I've seen some really, really nice jobs done on them that IMO look better than factory. Don't worry - you'll have her looking perfect in no time. And when you do, there's always more mods to do right!?

Looking forward to pics. I think you might have to make a certain number of posts first or something like that...check the rules to make sure that's not in your way first, even tho you've been here a while.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Congrats on the V, I love the ones that have a man pedal. When youre ready for the first round of mods or curious about something, feel free to contact me at anytime. Imgur is pretty good for posting photos but just like photobucket, their website is ad city.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Proud new owner of a 2011 sedan 6mt. Wasn’t really looking for a car but this deal fell into my lap. Almost bought one years ago but ended up going with a Chevy SS and supercharging that.

New car has ~70k miles, runs great but has moderate front and rear bumper damage. Hoping to get her looking new again once I find time. Probably going to let the better half drive this one most of the time.
It’s got the recaro seats, silver brakes(wish they were yellow) and a sunroof. I don’t know how to post pics on forums since photobucket went crazy but I’ll try to figure out how to post a pic or two.
I’m so pumped. First mods will be exhaust and lowering like most of my cars. Already has tint so don’t have to worry about that.
Good luck. I've had both so I know how both fit and don't fit daily family needs. :)

Still miss the wagon. Shit, still miss the SS too.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice score - welcome to the owners part of the forum! Good to see people chasing what they want and getting it. The calipers are easy to get powder coated if you want them yellow. I've seen some really, really nice jobs done on them that IMO look better than factory. Don't worry - you'll have her looking perfect in no time. And when you do, there's always more mods to do right!?

Looking forward to pics. I think you might have to make a certain number of posts first or something like that...check the rules to make sure that's not in your way first, even tho you've been here a while.
Ya I’ve coated brembos before. I have a yellow V2 brembo setup on my SS and they just look so darn good. I already have a mod list going. Not that I needed another car project lol
Congrats on the V, I love the ones that have a man pedal. When youre ready for the first round of mods or curious about something, feel free to contact me at anytime. Imgur is pretty good for posting photos but just like photobucket, their website is ad city.
Thanks, I will
Good luck. I've had both so I know how both fit and don't fit daily family needs. :)

Still miss the wagon. Shit, still miss the SS too.
I love my SS but a V wagon would have been my go to if they were so expensive when I was buying. Love me a good station wagon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts