Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installing these pumps in the stock fuel basket. When using two o-rings the white retianer clips will not grab the hooks. Going back to one o-ring the pump slides right in and grabs. Is the one o-ring correct and will hold correct pressure?

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Use the stock o-rings not the ones that come with the pumps and also keep the white spacers and you should be good. I have no issue.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I spent a good 20 minutes trying to get the two that come with the kit to clip but it was a bust. Ate the AEM fuel filters okay to use as well?

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Thanks. I spent a good 20 minutes trying to get the two that come with the kit to clip but it was a bust. Ate the AEM fuel filters okay to use as well?
Yes you just have to turn them to make them fit better. You actually can't use the stock filter without modding it and even then it's a bitch. I just put the AEM ones in.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Yes you just have to turn them to make them fit better. You actually can't use the stock filter without modding it and even then it's a bitch. I just put the AEM ones in.
Did you install your bap before or after the AEMs? Wondering how the car did with just AEM drop ins and no bap.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Did you install your bap before or after the AEMs? Wondering how the car did with just AEM drop ins and no bap.
AEM before BAP. The pumps alone gave me about 5 psi more at 6200 but that was on about E60. I wanted to run just straight pump E so for safety I installed the BAP.

Sent from my BBB100-3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
319 Posts
AEM before BAP. The pumps alone gave me about 5 psi more at 6200 but that was on about E60. I wanted to run just straight pump E so for safety I installed the BAP.

Gotcha. Was wondering how safe it would be to run straight e85 without the bap.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Gotcha. Was wondering how safe it would be to run straight e85 without the bap.
It really depends on a lot of things. Injector size, altitude above sea level, weather, tune, and the probably some other things I'm forgetting.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts