Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With th help of a buddy on here, Addco bent a solid 1.375" rear sway bar to help the IRS. Stock is only 192lb-in and this bad boy is 1,025lb-in! I need mine remade with a more narrow profile for new 15" wheel setup but these will work with the 17" welds or 18" setups guys are using too.

Pics are of Jim's

·
Premium Member
2,029 Posts
Ben you hold the records for selling your stuff the fastest on here. 8 minutes was kinda lame for you. Lol!

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You got it Josh. I'll ship it Monday, your car or Ray's? ;)

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also if anyone else wants one PM me, I can get more.

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
How does this affect handling? What's the cost for new? ones

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Interested link to Info in the piece please

·
Registered
696 Posts
I'm interested, also need an 18" rts front runner.

·
Vendor
1,742 Posts
DSC_0444.jpg DSC_0445.jpg

FYI - Here's a couple pics of a prototype Addco 1.250" (1 1/4") 3 hole adjustable rear compared next to the stock rear. These prototypes are solids, tubular to come at some point in the future. Rear bar and collar install is pretty straightforward. Front 1.375 I installed was more challenging given our mount and bushing setup, dropping the subframe, collar install, etc. Also where OEM end links will work for the rear they would not on this first prototype, but might in the future with some bend adjustments. Strut and spindle spacing is tight. Upside is I found a company that put together a very nice high quality prototype set of adjustables. First install went pretty well but there's a couple tweaks to make before they're ready for prime time. Once those are complete I'll post up some pics and info. Also have adjustable rear links coming this week as well. More later.

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
View attachment 5950 View attachment 5951

FYI - Here's a couple pics of a prototype Addco 1.250" (1 1/4") 3 hole adjustable rear compared next to the stock rear. These prototypes are solids, tubular to come at some point in the future. Rear bar and collar install is pretty straightforward. Front 1.375 I installed was more challenging given our mount and bushing setup, dropping the subframe, collar install, etc. Also where OEM end links will work for the rear they would not on this first prototype, but might in the future with some bend adjustments. Strut and spindle spacing is tight. Upside is I found a company that put together a very nice high quality prototype set of adjustables. First install went pretty well but there's a couple tweaks to make before they're ready for prime time. Once those are complete I'll post up some pics and info. Also have adjustable rear links coming this week as well. More later.
appreciate all of the pioneering on this Jim!

·
Super Moderator
17,344 Posts
how well does the ADDCO rear work with the stock front?

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hasn't been truly tested yet, but a lot of track guys have complained more about the rear than the front. there will be a full setup made but the front bar isn't going on mine till it gets closer to hitting Mid Ohio.

·
Vendor
1,742 Posts
Haven't had a chance to road test front/rear yet; wrapping up a grill mount diff cooler install Wed/Thursday when last parts come in. May track it Sat Auto Club, but definitely the following weekend.

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
Looking forward to this! Hopefully its a cheaper options than the D3's

·
Vendor
1,742 Posts
It will be; yet to be determined how much.

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ill take it
I've got it ready to ship Josh, you can PayPal my sig email if you can beat $440 plus freight to 41011 on a pair of MT3754x 275/60r15 I'll pay you the diff.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts