Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can’t get the adaptive cruise to work on my 2019 V. Regular cruise works fine and adaptive cruise turns on and gives me the green icon like it’s working correctly, but the car does not accelerate or brake to keep the selected following gap. It simply keeps the same original selected cruise speed. The radars/sensors seem to be working fine because it detects a car in front of me in the lane and tells me the following gap timing on the DIC.

Not sure if anyone else has had this issue but I read the manual and I think I’m doing everything correctly. I’m guessing I will have to take it to the dealer.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Adaptive cruise control on v's doesn't work as regular CTS. That as cadillac V sport engineers don’t want extra wieght

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Adaptive cruise control on v's doesn't work as regular CTS. That as cadillac V sport engineers don’t want extra wieght

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ya and they left out soft closing doors, power folding mirrors & power trunk on a 6 figure luxury sports sedan so you do have a point there 😉

·
Registered
2017 Cadillac CTS-V
501 Posts
We don't have adaptive cruise on V3 I thought.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
does not have adaptive cruise. for all V3 years. Caddy said the sensor blocked too much cooling airflow in the grille. The manual is not specific to the V.
Wow thanks for clearing that up. You saved me a trip to the dealer. 👍🏻

I even asked the used car salesman when I bought the car 3 months ago and he checked and said it had it. That does make sense though about blocking airflow.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Wow thanks for clearing that up. You saved me a trip to the dealer. 👍🏻

I even asked the used car salesman when I bought the car 3 months ago and he checked and said it had it. That does make sense though about blocking airflow.
Most salesmen don’t know their dick from a corn cob, I ended up telling my sales guy more about the coupe I got than he told me. Lots of knowledge here if you can withstand the colorful cunty comments. I felt better informed about buying a V after browsing the forums a bit.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Most salesmen don’t know their dick from a corn cob, I ended up telling my sales guy more about the coupe I got than he told me. Lots of knowledge here if you can withstand the colorful cunty comments. I felt better informed about buying a V after browsing the forums a bit.
True I should have researched on this site before buying. I have learned a lot from this site so far just from reading. ACC was not a deal breaker in buying the V though so no harm no foul. I’m mostly happy now knowing that nothing is wrong with the car 😀

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
If you had adaptive cruise you'd have this grille emblem. It's on the V sport, I've never seen it on a V

1 - 10 of 10 Posts