Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys. I’ve looked through various threads and whatnot but I haven’t quite seen exactly what i was looking for.

I wanna order a forged wheel in 19” or 20” and shoot for max concavity with possibly a tad of poke. Im definitely not looking to put some stretched 275 out back but a 285 or 295 would be fine. I’m not really concerned about a huge tire as my car will remain stock on the power. Just looking for aggressive stance.

If someones running what I’m lookin for I’d appreciate some specs! Thanks fellas.

·
Premium Member
‘13 WDT A6 sedan, headers, intake, two booster seats in the back.
2,601 Posts
Do you have a coupe, or a sedan/wagon?
There are a lot of options for a coupe, only a few for the sedan/wagon.
I have a sedan and went with a flow forged 20 that has some poke with 295 in the rear.

I would recommend contacting Jon @ bestwheeldeals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
790 Posts
Actual most aggressive... You've provided a decent description of what you're after...

Now let's tell us what you may or may not be willing to do to fit the actual most aggressivest wheel fitment ever.
Are you willing to roll your fenders?
Are you willing to pull/stretch your fenders?
Are you willing to do any cutting modifying to your inner wheel wells; Be it fender liners or inner fender well metal body work?

What is your current suspension set-up; Stock? Lowered?
If lowered, lowered on what?

Reactions: narush and Kadams29

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actual most aggressive... You've provided a decent description of what you're after...

Now let's tell us what you may or may not be willing to do to fit the actual most aggressivest wheel fitment ever.
Are you willing to roll your fenders?
Are you willing to pull/stretch your fenders?
Are you willing to do any cutting modifying to your inner wheel wells; Be it fender liners or inner fender well metal body work?

What is your current suspension set-up; Stock? Lowered?
If lowered, lowered on what?
Yea sorry guys I forgot some important details haha. I have a sedan and i kinda don’t wanna modify any bit of the car. I just want the most aggressive wheel i can fit without doing any damage.

·
Premium Member
‘13 WDT A6 sedan, headers, intake, two booster seats in the back.
2,601 Posts
I have stock suspension, and with my setup I could not lower it without some work.

Here’s one pic, I’ll get a better angle of the rear wheels as well.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Some poke.

Yea so I’m currently on a Eibach coupe Spring drop. But Damn those look awesome! Whats the specs on wheels? Width/Offset ect.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
"Most Aggressive" at least for a V2 Coupe is 345s in the back and 285s in the front. You can not fit a wider tire on the car without having it stick out way past the fender lip.

View attachment 152608
What is the spacer on the 11" rim for 345? My 325s on the 11 just barely fit...but they do. I thought about adding a 3mill spacer for a tad more inner clearance...but like I said....they fit.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
They're 19x12 rear. And I am unfortunately bound to secrecy on the offsets. But they are literally perfect. There is just enough clearance on the back side (like about 1/4") and they are close enough to flush with the fender lip to not be worth arguing about. I bought the wheels from Jon at Best Wheel Deals, and if you contact him he ought to be able to sell you the widest wheel that would possibly fit your car (since that was the remit I gave him - widest wheel, still able to lower the car if I want).

·
Registered
99 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts