Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ran these on my coupe for 2.5 years and they are in excellent shape. 19x10 and 19x8.5 in Mica Grey with machined face.

No curb rash and the finish still looks new. There are 2 small scratches as shown in the last 2 photos that are barely noticeable and I'm sure would touch up easily. Last pic shows them on the car.
w1.jpg
w2.jpg
w3.jpg
w4.jpg
p6.jpg

$900 shipped.

·
Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
These come with TPMS sensors, Gorilla lug nuts and hub centric rings.

·
Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Since these are standard coupe offsets and others run coupe wheels on their sedans, I don't see any reason why they would cause any issues.

Reactions: Blades1_99

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Since these are standard coupe offsets and others run coupe wheels on their sedans, I don't see any reason why they would cause any issues.
Below sounds just like the internet match making connections I get....."I'm not in St. Pete right now because I work for an NGO are I'm overseas."....or some variation of that....then later when they ask for money or "gift cards".

im intrested in them if they are available in a week or so id like to make a deal im currently out of town working lol thanks for the quick reply

·
Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Price lowered to 1,000 shipped.

·
Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Open to offers.

If I needed a separate set of wheels/tires for the winter, I'd keep em but winter here is too short to mess with changing them.

·
Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Price dropped to $900 shipped.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts