Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Why is it always the exact same scam?! I got one the other day from a “John smith” telling me to text his buddies email for the ice box I wanted!! These guys need to step up their game and get creative

·
Super Moderator
21,711 Posts
Why is it always the exact same scam?! I got one the other day from a “John smith” telling me to text his buddies email for the ice box I wanted!! These guys need to step up their game and get creative
Did you report it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
641 Posts
I honestly didn’t, every time you post a wtb thread you get so many it ends up being a full time thing to do so.

·
Super Moderator
21,711 Posts
It’s because auto glide opened up the classifieds to everyone, removing the filter, honestly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
641 Posts
I vote port the heads and blower while your in there, buy once cry once! I’m doing it all in one shot, buying parts here and there until I have everything I need. Only thing left is to figure out heads wether to buy a new aftermarket set or port oem

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I vote port the heads and blower while your in there, buy once cry once! I’m doing it all in one shot, buying parts here and there until I have everything I need. Only thing left is to figure out heads wether to buy a new aftermarket set or port oem
I will be porting the heads. Just reached out to a vendor for this. Not porting the blower though. Gains are not worth the cost.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts