Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a pair of c6 spyder wheels for sale. they are in like new condition. they have 3 passes at the track aond one burnout on them

asking $1000 plus shipping. or i will drive up to 2 hours away from cincinnati to meet up with you to save on the shipping. I WILL SHIP BUT AT BUYERS EXPENSE please reply by email because i do not get on here very often since selling my V :(

MRBH22.mb AT GMAIL (DOT) COM. Fixed to correct email address
I also have a set of lowering springs that are brand new in the box. they are the coupe springs from eibach pt #38148.140 PRO KIT asking $210 SHIPPED

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
you sell your car? thought I saw it today on Camargo's lot!

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Check your PM.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i had them on my sedan. so yep!

baron yea i had to get into something less expensive. :( i will own another one someday.

JB4 sorry man i do not want to ship to a PO box out of the country. i have seen too many scams over the years and i dont want to get into that boat. sorry man.

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Didn't someone sell rabbit's same setup for $500? Or buy new ones from Norcal ($450 wheels) and some MTs from americanmuscle.com for nearly the same price?

Not stabbing, just clarifying. I'm looking for this setup...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wheels plus tires are 1390 plus shipping and taxes. If someone sold theirs for 500$ then the tires were probably bald and useless. The tires i have are almost new i will wiggle with the price but i am not going to loose. My ass. On practicaly a new setup. I would like to sell it as a package deal. I had a buyer then he at the last min backed out on me. I will give this another week to help out a fellow forum guy but after the emd of the week they will be up on ebay. Thanks CTSVowners.

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
I can't believe these are still around!!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Still for sale! !!!!! Please contact through email Mrbh22.mb AT GMAIL (DOT) COM
you would have sold them several weeks ago, but you never responded to my email...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts