Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm rebuilding my front calipers. On the GM Parts site the recommended pads are almost $700.00.. On the RockAuto site, compatible semi metal pads are $75.00. I just drive highway. Am I making a big mistake if I put on aftermarket pads on RockAuto aftermarket rotors? Thanks

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Reactions: Blades1_99

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
@jbinghampton I too use the R1 Rotors, slotted, like mentioned above, with EBC Red Stuff and have been happy.

On President's day they had a 30% sale.

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
@jbinghampton I too use the R1 Rotors, slotted, like mentioned above, with EBC Red Stuff and have been happy.

On President's day they had a 30% sale.
I also had some sort of discount. They have them frequently.

Reactions: Blades1_99

·
Premium Member
13,883 Posts
the trick used to be to buy the pads from Jeep because they were the same pads used on the CTSv but its hard to be beat $250

·
Registered
1,613 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm rebuilding my front calipers. On the GM Parts site the recommended pads are almost $700.00.. On the RockAuto site, compatible semi metal pads are $75.00. I just drive highway. Am I making a big mistake if I put on aftermarket pads on RockAuto aftermarket rotors? Thanks
Thanks everybody. I ordered the R-1, at 30% off for $302. 16

Any suggestions where to buy caliper rebuild kit.. Brembo 6 piston, pistons and rings? Thanks

$700 for all four wheels, or $700 for just the front set?
@2!

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.