1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Premium Member
4,403 Posts
Salty this morning we are.
Try this.

Reactions: suprahero

· Registered
4,438 Posts
Read through this list. Read through people's signature lines, you will see parts and mods listed that are tried and tested, like GP Tuning cams. Read posts by Random, Rubber Duck,

· Registered
4,438 Posts
Salty this morning we are.
Try this.
You beat me to the punch

Reactions: Andrew2645

· Registered
2011 thunder grey coupe a6 recaros.
1,079 Posts
Read through this list. Read through people's signature lines, you will see parts and mods listed that are tried and tested, like GP Tuning cams. Read posts by Random, Rubber Duck,

believe he has a v3 (17) according to previous posts, 650 whp on the lt4 should be relatively simple

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I went through the whole list and don’t see anything newer than 2015 I have a 2017 as stated

· Premium Member
4,403 Posts
I guess my Nespesso shot hasn't kicked in yet. Maybe I shouldn't use power tools yet either......but I have to finish the basement gas fireplace.

· Registered
1,079 Posts

Reactions: Andrew2645

· Registered
1,079 Posts
Stumbled on that, good place for you to start, right around your goal. You’ll get much higher if you go into cam etc

· Registered
1,079 Posts
:sneaky: Ehh. Got enough going on with my own car

· Registered
1,079 Posts
Why? Because he actually took 30 seconds out of his day to post a link for a new guy?
Ha ha, all good. John’s good shit. He’s just a little salty because no hot tub pics have been posted in a while……

· Registered
4,438 Posts
I went through the whole list and don’t see anything newer than 2015 I have a 2017 as stated
Actually, in your Original Post (OP for short) you didn't specify the year.

Font Screenshot Technology Electronic device Software

Good luck with your quest for more power.

Reactions: SilverSurfer

· Premium Member
5,925 Posts

· Registered
2012 Wagon A6
110 Posts
Reactions: Blades1_99

· Registered
248 Posts
I know the V2 and v3 are different motors but isn’t the upgrade list the same? More air (pulley), more fuel (injectors, e) and more cooling. Find a good shop to do the tuning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rubber Duck
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.