Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
4,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I offer both the z06 wheels or the zr1 wheels in the 18x9.5 option all around for those that are interested.

In front i have one set up that sticks out .68 more than stock and another set up that sits the same as stock on outside but inside sticks in 1/2 inch more.

Also wheels carry a 2 year warranty and lifetime structure. I used to carry other cheaper brands but due to only having a 1 year warranty and issues with balancing I no longer touch them.

Many of you know I work with Factory Reproductions on the wheels and now will be offering the tront/rear 18" corvette wheels that fit our cars for those that want to run drag radials rear or street tires all around

First will be the Corvette C6 Z06 Spyders. The offset I have clears the calipers with no issues and usually is used with a 305 35 18 Mickey Thompson drag radial.

PRICING for 4 (California residents please add sales tax)

PAINTED FINISHES $880 SHIPPED LOWER 48 STATES $450 for 2
CHROME FINISH $1025 SHIPPED LOWER 48 STATES $525 for 2
PAYPAL [email protected]

Avil colors are
GLOSS BLACK

CHROME

COMPETITION GREY

SILVER

Next is the C6 Z06 Wheels. Once again spokes clear the cts-v calipers wihtout issue.

PAINTED FINISHES $880 SHIPPED LOWER 48 STATES
CHROME FINISH $1025 SHIPPED LOWER 48 STATES

Avil colors are
GLOSS BLACK

CHROME

SATIN BLACK

MACHINE BLACK

Last is the C6 ZR1 Wheels. Once again spokes clear the cts-v calipers wihtout issue.

PAINTED FINISHES $880 SHIPPED LOWER 48 STATES
CHROME FINISH $1025 SHIPPED LOWER 48 STATES

Avil colors are
GLOSS BLACK

GLOSS BLACK MACHINE FACE

CHROME

If you are interested in any other design here just ask and I will get up pricing

I don't deal with wheel replicas/oe replicas/oasis replica wheels anymore due to the horrible issues I had with finish and them not backing up their products. Those 2 companies are the ones selling on ebay and Factory Reproductions even though prob 20-45 more expensive per wheel I've had no issues and if there ever was a problem (with another wheel) they always took care of the customer. Also I had balance issues with their wheels without the tire even on where as Factory Reproductions was a lot better in that aspect also.​

·
4,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can you get them in 18x10 for coupe rear ? I think Z06 spyders would look good.
I offer the z06 spyders in teh 18x9.5 people have been buying for a while from me from here. One things for sure Ive had issues with other brands balaning/finish and only 1 year warranty which ones I carry have 2 just a heads up.

19x10 is available for the coupes

·
Premium Member
2,764 Posts
Must they be purchased in 4s or can we purchase pairs. I'm thinking of those who drag and only want rears.

·
4,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its a pair thats what pricing is in first post

·
Autism Speaks. Listen
1,273 Posts
I offer the z06 spyders in teh 18x9.5 people have been buying for a while from me from here. One things for sure Ive had issues with other brands balaning/finish and only 1 year warranty which ones I carry have 2 just a heads up.

19x10 is available for the coupes
what about sedans? could they do a 19x9 front 19x10 rear in the zr1 wheels?

·
4,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i have the 19x10 z06 spyders that fit but no 19x9 only 18x9.5 front

·
Registered
402 Posts
Does anyone have pics of these on the car? How well have these held up?

·
4,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
275 40 18

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
These will fit the V2's

·
4,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yes

·
Premium Member
6,563 Posts
I'm going to bring up some old news with this one, but was wondering if anybody has done all 4's yet?
Has anyone posted pics of running 18" spyders front and rear?

·
4,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yes factory replicas which ive been selling since 2006

·
Registered
194 Posts
What is the offset for the 19x10 z06 spyders ? I am looking for drag wheels for a sedan. Is it the same offset as stock?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts