Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was running a pair of 305/45/17's with an 11 inch rear weld rim on my 2014 coupe with no issues (18 inch welds up front). I have since bumped up my RWHP significantly and would like to know if I can run the 315/50/17's on my coupe without any issues? Also, if any one is running this tire, pics would be greatly appreciated.

FWIW, I also have a set of Bias-Ply M & H 28 X17 slicks on hand but have not tried them out, I have had great success with the MT ET street R's and although I have upped the HP to approx 1k RWHP, id like to try the ET street 315's if possible. Im not interested in the M & H 325 drags at this time.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Blades1_99

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was running a pair of 305/45/17's with an 11 inch rear weld rim on my 2014 coupe with no issues (18 inch welds up front). I have since bumped up my RWHP significantly and would like to know if I can run the 315/50/17's on my coupe without any issues? Also, if any one is running this tire, pics would be greatly appreciated.

FWIW, I also have a set of Bias-Ply M & H 28 X17 slicks on hand but have not tried them out, I have had great success with the MT ET street R's and although I have upped the HP to approx 1k RWHP, id like to try the ET street 315's if possible. Im not interested in the M & H 325 drags at this time.

Thanks in advance.
M&H are better. I have ran both.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts