Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently getting my car going again after 3 years . Went with full bolt ons & h/c/i I’m running hoses for the Pnr trunk tank k reprogrammed emp pump . Looks like my ZL1 lid that I bought of someone has -12 fittings but my Fluidyne hx inlets seem to be quite smaller . My doubt is it worth anything to look for a different hx with -12 inlets or stick with the Fluidyne & install a reducer ?

·
Registered
764 Posts
Thats what my Fluidyne lines are. I had no issues with -12 fittings and the Fluidyne all working with the same size hose. That said, I am now trying to figure out what all I need to swap out to get all 1" lines in my system.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats what my Fluidyne lines are. I had no issues with -12 fittings and the Fluidyne all working with the same size hose. That said, I am now trying to figure out what all I need to swap out to get all 1" lines in my system.
Does you’re Fluidyne passenger side inlet kick out towards the tire . Or loop in facing the driver side outlet ?

·
Registered
764 Posts
It points toward drivers side. I have the outlet to the EMP connected there via a piece long enough to have soft bends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool I bought mine of summit for 260 at there store as a returned item . I saw on the install write up how the inlet pointed towards the passenger side tire & I wondered If I got a non V hx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts