·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Seems a bit high considering stock M6 ZL1s make 550 ish here on 91. 93 isn't going to make quite that big of a difference alone. The 18hp SAE difference is likely due to better cooling then the V3.
I think we will need to see more independent dyno runs to on different dynojets to determine if this power is legit or if that is just a happy dyno. Either way it is looking promising. I still think GM dropped the ball not putting in the LT5.

Who knows...maybe the LT5 doesn't meet the upcoming carb standards for the years to plan to produce this trim.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Was that a dynojet or mustang dyno? Those numbers seem high compared to ZL1 and Gen 3V's with same engine. Just my observation not looking to flame anybody, just curious. I currently have gen 3V, I wondering the average dyno numbers for the Gen3V that you have dyno tested??

Mike

·
Vendor
13,521 Posts
Was that a dynojet or mustang dyno? Those numbers seem high compared to ZL1 and Gen 3V's with same engine. Just my observation not looking to flame anybody, just curious. I currently have gen 3V, I wondering the average dyno numbers for the Gen3V that you have dyno tested??

Mike
Its a manual car so an M6 ZL1 is a better comparison then a V3

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.