Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife’s first pass was against a 2018 Hellcat with a 4.5 Whipple, headers and meth. He had a higher top speed this pass, but she beat him from a dig to the line. Our first 1/2 mile, but a fun event for sure. 164.77 was the best pass of the day. We took 3rd over all in the Heavyweight class, pleased for sure. Here are
couple of angles of the same pass along with a few passes with Wes’s wagon (he went 169.??)

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pics of the Modded Hellcat and random pics

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
164.77 pass, speedometer is off account the drag wheel setup. For perspective, the stock Hellcats hit 153 and the top speed for the Demons was 158.

·
Premium Member
4,741 Posts
Very cool, this years WGF was a really great event.

·
Premium Member
14,377 Posts
#represent

Nice job

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all, it’s making roughly 705 on 74% alcohol. That wagon makes mid 800s. It amazes me the faster you go, just how much more power needed per MPH.

It was cold and windy for sure, but a cool event. The Hellcat drivers face when my wife got out of the car was priceless. So many stupid fast cars out there!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very cool, this years WGF was a really great event.
How did your AMP beast run out there? You must have come out Saturday? Sam tunes ours too.

·
Premium Member
4,741 Posts
How did your AMP beast run out there? You must have come out Saturday? Sam tunes ours too.
I didn't have any AMP cars, I was out there in my Silver Nth Moto built TT ACR. We went back to back 215mph passes.

Untitled by Will Dugas, on Flickr

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
215 in the 1/2 mile is unfathomable to me. That kind of acceleration has to be intense. Beautiful car

·
Premium Member
1,587 Posts
It was a nice event, very cold on Saturday. I was able to run 165.13 in my V. Nice to be able to drive up there and back home again.

Sad for the yellow twin turbo Viper, glad he was able to walk away.

Lots of nice and fast cars.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Shift flares and soft 4/5 were resolved later in the day, had to reset the learning and had to make a pass is all. And that annoying clicking is the multiple extensions I had to use on the GoPro resonating inside the GoPro housing. Ugh.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I didn't have any AMP cars, I was out there in my Silver Nth Moto built TT ACR. We went back to back 215mph passes.

Untitled by Will Dugas, on Flickr

Very fast numbers for half mile how did you put the power down? What tires? and did you have a aftermarket traction control?

·
Premium Member
4,741 Posts
Very fast numbers for half mile how did you put the power down? What tires? and did you have a aftermarket traction control?
19" Toyo R888, boost by gear and vehicle speed. Yes it also has TC, but just sitting on TC is never a good idea.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts