Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's that time of year again?! WEAPON-X sales can't be beat! What all you guys want?????

It's hot as hell outside and your car needs more go fast love! BEAT THE HEAT with the WEAPON-X Summer Sale starting 9AM Friday July 21st! We're offering up TWICE the prizes again this time too!

Summer is finally in full swing, cookouts, pool parties, and most importantly... cruise ins and race nights with your friends! *It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know your car is slower in the summer heat because the air is less dense. *and it's time to reward your car with the best gear from WEAPON-X!

Win TWICE the prizes! *Up for grabs:
  • GRAND PRIZE 1 - WXM hood or WXM Aero Kit
  • GRAND PRIZE 2 - WXM hood or WXM Aero Kit
  • RUNNER UP 1 - NEW WXM LS or LT Valve Covers
  • RUNNER UP 2 - WXM Heat Exchanger

How to be entered in the drawings: *
Anyone spending over $1,000 from Friday, July 21st at 9AM*to Sunday, the 23rd at 11:59PM will be entered to win! *
Winners will be posted on Friday, July 28th.*

Follow your car specific SUMMER SALE link which will activate this Friday*at 9AM EST July 21st! *

CTS V2 OWNERS: http://weaponxmotorsports.myshopify.com/collections/summer-sale-2017

CTS V3 OWNERS: https://cts-v3-racing-by-weapon-x-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/summer-sale-2017

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Less than 12hrs away and these will be one of the winning items!

New WEAPON-X Billet Valve Covers - any color and custom engraving available!

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We're live!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks for the sale! Where did/will prize winners get posted? The site indicated they'd be posted on Friday, but I haven't found them anywhere.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the sale! Where did/will prize winners get posted? The site indicated they'd be posted on Friday, but I haven't found them anywhere.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Wait, the blog wasn't made "visible" so I just had to fix it and NOW you guys can see it. Sorry about that ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts