Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Sedan
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Without calling a Caddy parts store.... I'm finding the tpms has a choice of suspensions (in some searching) to determine which part number is correct - 20964159 / 20925924 / ? The VIN number doesn't help to identify the suspension if I really need to know what to choose.... Your expertise pls...

·
Registered
Sedan
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, go look on your RPO sticker and see if you have FE2 or FE3.
That would be tooo easy - looked all around the driver side door/pillars - found a QR code on the sticker bottom between frt/bk/ door - it only got me the VIN. Searched the glove box - it is covered, no sticker there. Emptied the trunk - looked on the underside of the wheel well cover - pulled out the accessory table and checked the floor - nada. Did find the fuse panel door drv side and battery compartment without luck! Ckecked all of the door pillars - pass/drvr again. Pulled out all the paper docs that I had. Opened the hood - same there, nada. I did see several spiders that were laughing and pointing at me... Can I get the RPO from the VIN at the dealership - I'll ask my Service Coordinator next. - the dealership won't let me talk directly to the Parts people - imagine that! Next???

·
Registered
Sedan
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Where do you live? Chevy dealers can look up a Cadillac VIN and get you a part # also.
I have the VIN and will proceed to use it to find the correct replacement part at the dealership - that was part of my question, whether the VIN could get me the part #. I live in Tampa, FL. Just trying to DIY!! Thanks for your assistance.

·
Registered
Sedan
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Without calling a Caddy parts store.... I'm finding the tpms has a choice of suspensions (in some searching) to determine which part number is correct - 20964159 / 20925924 / ? The VIN number doesn't help to identify the suspension if I really need to know what to choose.... Your expertise pls...
Gave in to visiting the Caddy dealer. Here is the info I got and am sharing it here: TPMS for my 2014 CTS VSport: 315 MHz, GM PN 20964159 / listed at $100.93, There is NO RPO sticker on my car, anywhere, and the parts guy said he hasn't seen one on any (CTS VSport) and an RPO sticker can't be ordered from GM for my car. I can get a 10% military discount on the price!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts