Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I have a 2014 CTS-V Coupe. I absolutely LOVE the new emblem without the wreath. I also love how the new front bumper looks on the 2017 V's. Has anyone or know of anyone who has converted to the new look with their old V'S by doing a bumper conversion? If that is even possible? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Nope haven't seen anyone trying to do a bumper conversion but have seen changing the wreath of to just the shield.

·
Registered
919 Posts
I've seen a picture of a gen 2 with a gen 3 fascia. It was posted in a Facebook group. I know nothing else. Only that someone did it. There is no way it is straight forward thing to do. But someone has done it.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Can someone share pictures of this? A have a cracked front bumper cover and will be getting it repaired in the spring and now.might consider this if feasible.

·
Registered
919 Posts
I will see if I can find the pic. However, I would classify this as an anything is possible with enough money sort of thing and not a this is an easy bolt on sort of thing. There was obviously some custom work involved in the fenders from looking at it. Likely lots of custom work hidden "behind the scenes" mounting it.

·
Registered
919 Posts
I looked and couldn't find it again. Part of the problem is being in too many Cadillac/CTS related groups. Searching conversion just gets me base cars turned to Vs. There's a 2nd gen coupe out there somewhere with a 3rd gen fascia and headlights though, I'm not making it up, I swear. haha

·
Premium Member
2012 V Coupe Auto Sunroof
292 Posts
Hello all,

I have a 2014 CTS-V Coupe. I absolutely LOVE the new emblem without the wreath. I also love how the new front bumper looks on the 2017 V's. Has anyone or know of anyone who has converted to the new look with their old V'S by doing a bumper conversion? If that is even possible? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Old? Who you callin old? My V is 9 With 17k miles on it and still smells like a new car! Would you call a 9 year old kid old? Come on man! The day V2’s become old is the day they’ll become a classic! Haha 😉 #Justsayin
Lets see your V!

·
Premium Member
13,406 Posts
people just swap the grills out. when you buy aftermarket grill it doesnt come with the emblem
you dont need a whole bumper

1 - 10 of 10 Posts