Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2013 CTSV Sedan
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a few pics of my first CTSV that I recently purchased.

Attachments

·
Registered
2011 thunder grey coupe a6 recaros.
1,079 Posts
Looks great, hopefully I’ll see you out and about on the streets. If I do I’ll buy ya a beer. One suggestion and just my ocd, maybe pick up some more pushlock tubing and rerout that hose to catch can. Looks a little funky running across the bay like that

·
Registered
2013 CTSV Sedan
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks great, hopefully I’ll see you out and about on the streets. If I do I’ll buy ya a beer. One suggestion and just my ocd, maybe pick up some more pushlock tubing and rerout that hose to catch can. Looks a little funky running across the bay like that
I agree, that hose can take a cleaner path to the can. The car has small cosmetic and paint issues that I will correct over the next year or so...over to my OCD. Yeah, l would like to see another local CTSV so I am in for a coffee sometime.

·
Registered
2013 CTSV Sedan
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Love the V, it looks great! Hey, what is your tire set up? Spacers? Lowered? Thinking of my Vs next evolution.
Congrats on the purchase!
Hey JMFL,

Thanks for the kind words. I am very happy with the car. I will check out the wheel / tire set up and let you know what I have as far as sizes. I do know the tires are Proxes R 888Rs. Technically competition tires but I never run the car in the rain.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.