Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Added more pictures. Most turned out OK, but the sun got the best of me on a few of them.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Responded to PMs. Car will be up for sale in less than 2 weeks. Bump to the top.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Keep it! I have the exact same car.
I wish I could. Not enough space and I have too many toys now. I'm sure this will make someone happy like it does you :)

That Black Diamond pops nicely in a couple of those pics.
This is an amazing color. I absolutely love it and get compliments all the time. It stays looking clean a lot longer than your average black.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
2013 Black Diamond CTSV Wagon - A6 with 24K miles located in NC - $56K

Car is official for sale now that my truck is here. I've returned all pm's and calls.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
2013 Black Diamond CTSV Wagon - A6 with 24K miles located in NC - $56K

Thursday bump. Had a bunch of folks call from the west coast. Happy to answer any questions.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thursday night bump. Would love to see this go to a new home as it just sits now. Lots of calls, but no real bites. Drop me a pm to chat if you are interested.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I can vouch for this seller and the car! Very clean car. Better then showroom condition.

Let me know when you turn your Tag in. I want it lol.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I can also vouch for the car and owner. Somebody will have a nice wagon for sure

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Still got it. Lots of calls, but nobody serious yet. Would love to see it go to a new home so I can free up space in the garage.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts