Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen prices all over the place so I figured I'd float the question here.

2013 V Wagon, No Sunroof, Black Diamond, Recaros, Yellow Calipers, 67,000 miles, Air Raid, Low HX, Corsa Axle Back, TSW/Michelin Square Tire/Wheel setup, Factory Black Wheels in boxes with fresh powdercoat go with.

Curious what the reality is as far as pricing? Thx.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Welp, I haven't really seen a V-Wagon under around $55k for quite a while now, for any amount of miles really.

Prices have gone up quite a bit on them unfortunately for those looking to buy. Of course it's the opposite for those looking to sell!

Reactions: Docked Wages

·
Premium Member
13,751 Posts
Welp, I haven't really seen a V-Wagon under around $55k for quite a while now, for any amount of miles really.

Prices have gone up quite a bit on them unfortunately for those looking to buy. Of course it's the opposite for those looking to sell!
I seen $49k last week, it did have high 90 or low 100k miles . Auto car with recaros

and a 1000hp one also with 110k miles $58k.

·
Dick Pickles
5,983 Posts
Prices for auto wagons are all over the place. From $45k-$80k. With 67k miles, auto, and I assume it’s clean, I would think $55k +/- would be a decent asking price. JMHO.

·
Premium Member
13,751 Posts
Besides putting the stock wheels back on I wouldnt bother, if auction results have shown us anything its that mods have zero value and seem to not deter would be buyers

it seems he may be running a stock tune so that is what people really look for, a couple basic bolt ons wont deter anyone unless we were talking about a 5k mile car.

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
Research BaT. They have the entire history of CTS-V Wagons available at your fingertips.

Reactions: RobF300

·
Premium Member
13,751 Posts
there is a rhyme and reason, manual vs auto , lower mileage vs higher mileage, carfax dings vs clean title and of course the results date back 4 years so look at 2020-2021 only

for autos the only ones that seem to trade over $60k were very low mileage and stock

submit your request and see if they accept it, set a reserve and see how you do

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.