Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all been awhile since I posted. I own a 2013 CTS-V with 8K on the OD. I ordered this car new and just don't drive it. It's has some choice mods with out a cam change and get's near 600 RWHP as I recall and is a 6spd manual. It sits in a year round conditioned garage. If I were to sell it what would be a good price for both me and the buyer?
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Premium Member
13,751 Posts
6 speed I would guess about $40-$45k
a 2010 sold on bat last year with 9600 miles for $49k, seems modifications add little value when you look at all the comps on BAT. Most of the sales are wagons

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Don't listen to Rob, I'll give you 10k CAD. 👌

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Talk to me when you want to get real o_O

·
Registered
395 Posts
50k easy.

Such a same that old girl wasn't driven.

·
Premium Member
2011 CTSV Coupe M BLK LSX376-B15
325 Posts
I would agree, $50k, even more these days with inflation, availability and price of the used and new car market. Their not making new ones like this, not saying newer is not good, but there are no more V2s being made. Sounds like a keeper for the right buyer with a bank account.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Shit, there really aren't any manual, rear wheel drive V8 sedans being sold at all now. Only have the CT5-V BW now for that.

Reactions: subaru335i

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Man I hope this car market crashes hard. In the meantime, list that bad boy for 50. I’m trying to get into a CT5V BW in manual but the dealers are playing games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
2,392 Posts
With only 8000 miles, Manual trans, slickroof... If I was listing it in today's weird market, I'd (no shit) post it for 60K OBO

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
A lot has changed in a year. With such low miles and low inventory of manual cars I agree with listing it for $60k.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Mann i have a M6, pretty much every optioned 14 that just broke 30k miles . I wouldn’t take a penny less then 55k for mine. List it for 60 or 65k. The Blackwing route will be a pipedream for 90% of the people considering a super sedan because you won’t be able to touch one for less then 110 or 120k.. Not to mention GM is about pull the plug on production so manual v2’s in general will always be worth a fortune in your car’s condition. GLWS!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Man I hope this car market crashes hard. In the meantime, list that bad boy for 50. I’m trying to get into a CT5V BW in manual but the dealers are playing games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It sounds like GM is getting close to wrapping it up from what ive been told by people in high places.. They cannot facilitate and deliver on any of the exterior carbon options and they’re having a hard time with some of the other components due to this crazy ass world. Also it sounds like if a dealer ISNT a platinum seller they’re not even getting any allocations. Fortunately I got one of the last spots through my local dealer who’s platinum. My 5-V BW got accepted and will be built.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts