1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Pimp juice and MT or Hoosier slicks

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
I'm not in your class, but what are your symptoms? Just spinning, front end raising up? Have a video of the rear wheels at the line to show if your tire is crinkling? How low have you gone with rear tire pressure? etc.

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What are your build specs?
I bought car out of salvage pool all I know is it has a Kong 2650and it's been stroked to a416 with bigger bottom end he was going to go bigger ontop end.if you ask me it don't need anything else.maybe there is a way to hesitate the throttle so it don't give it all at once.i don't know it also has a custom ground bullet cam H beam one thing rods ported and polished heads and blowerhas a separate cooling container and pump for supercharger

At80 mph.on hwy it will break the tires loose

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Someone told me there is a waytoprogram itso it doesn't give it all the throttle from the gitgo.once you leave the line it comes back in in milliseconds or something like that.anyone heard of such? Thanks

·
Premium Member
2011 CTS-V Coupe with a blue wrap. Cam, smaller pulley, larger injectors, methanol injection.
618 Posts
Karch, he is from Texas so he's probably typing in brokenredneckedness. I live in Bama so I can pretty much understand everything he's saying, but you have to read his words.....................reeeaaaalllllll slllloowwwww.

·
Premium Member
2011 CTS-V Coupe with a blue wrap. Cam, smaller pulley, larger injectors, methanol injection.
618 Posts
With 950 rwhp, seems like he'd have to be running MT ET streets. I can't see any other tire holding that much power with out a prepped track. I'm not even sure the ET streets can hold that much power without a good tune ramping the power up linearly. If it hits all at once, it's going to be a smoke show.

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not sure what language you speak, but you don’t type in English.

Nevertheless, you can modify the spark advance tables so you don’t produce as much torque and therefore soften the ‘hit’.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well asshole I do speak english.i didn't get on here to have my typing graded and I'm sure you are not the sharpest tool in the shed but just for the record I'm disabled smartass

·
Premium Member
1,513 Posts
Karch gave you an answer on how to soften the hit but with 950whp, no tire will give good traction on the street with heavy throttle input. Drag setup on a prepped track is where you'll find traction.

·
Premium Member
4,245 Posts
Well asshole I do speak english.i didn't get on here to have my typing graded and I'm sure you are not the sharpest tool in the shed but just for the record I'm disabled smartass
Well, that's a little harsh. For the record, I speak English and you speak American. 🤭 You're still missing some punctuation and have some syntax errors.

Reactions: Omgctsv

·
Premium Member
5,400 Posts
Karch is a good guy with a somewhat / sometimes dark sense of humor.

Reread his post, it contains (1) Sarcasm (2) A reasonable cure for you
to consider regarding your problem.

Just keep on with the runonwords.and.syntax errors, and everyone will take pot shots at you, but won't really care..lol

Welcome to the forum. If you can put up with the Fun & BS, it is worth it in the end..;)

Cheers

·
Administrator
22,258 Posts
I’ll give you a pass on your profane comments, but this is the last pass you get.

And I’m definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed, but if this thread is to be used as a guide, at least I can take pleasure in knowing I’m not the dullest tool here.

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
With 950 rwhp, seems like he'd have to be running MT ET streets. I can't see any other tire holding that much power with out a prepped track. I'm not even sure the ET streets can hold that much power without a good tune ramping the power up linearly. If it hits all at once, it's going to be a smoke show.
Mickey Thompson won't hold either I've already tried them a hoosierfull blown drag slick does the job.thanks for Everybody grading my typing skills like I said I am Handycap so there are probably several things y'all can do better than me.BUT I
Karch gave you an answer on how to soften the hit but with 950whp, no tire will give good traction on the street with heavy throttle input. Drag setup on a prepped track is where you'll find traction.
Who said anything about the street..
When I had no traction, I went to the traction store and got some.
I tried that to but the fuckers were closed

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well, that's a little harsh. For the record, I speak English and you speak American. 🤭 You're still missing some punctuation and have some syntax errors.
Are you sure you speak English ? It sounds .m
I’ll give you a pass on your profane comments, but this is the last pass you get.

And I’m definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed, but if this thread is to be used as a guide, at least I can take pleasure in knowing I’m not the dullest tool here.

You can take your free pass and stick it up your fucking ass you fucking little prick

·
Premium Member
4,245 Posts

1 - 20 of 37 Posts