Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Flames R Us
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold.

I don't know if this forum is still active or not. I'm going to be posting my car for sale in the next few days. I was a very active member here and have done extensive mods to this car. It has been built and tuned at Weapon-X. Just looking to see if this forum is the right place to list it. Whipple 2.9, built motor, nitrous, standalone fuel cell. Less than 16k milies. Recaros and sunroof. Aftermarket forged wheels. V2 shocks. Tons of mods.

Let me know if this is still the place or if I should list it elsewhere?

·
Flames R Us
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll get some detail and pics up tonight. Battery is dead, so pics will be from the garage until I can get that replaced (so not good).

·
Flames R Us
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok, I've only attached one pic to prove that I have the car. As I said, the battery is dead and it needs to be washed. I'm not in a super hurry to do that, so unsure when I will get more pics unless there is real interest.

Car is a 2012 A6 with less than 16k miles. Current exact miles unknown due to the battery issue, but it is closer to 15k than 16k.

Mod list is extensive, and I am likely to miss some things.
-2.9 Whipple supercharger kit from a long-dead company. Custom carbon fiber intake by Weapon X.
-10" Lower pulley
-Built motor by Weapon X with info below:

-TS-29 Cam from the same dead company with upgraded timing chain
-Gold valve springs & arp bolts/pushrods
-DSX flex fuel and aux fuel pump kit.
-TPS 102mm Throttle body
-ID ???? (2000 I think) injectors
-Nitrous Express wet single nozzle 125 HP shot with stand alone fuel mounted in trunk. Opener/heater/dash mounted buttons. You will need a new nirtous tank, but I may replace that before sale.
-Upgraded cooling (Weapon X HX, upgraded pump and NorCal ice box)
-KW V2 Shocks
-Stainless Works headers with cat delete into stock mufflers (had Weapon X add a resonator which did nothing).
-Aeroforce V gauge in clock location with wideband. Second wideband in glovebox.
-Weapon X yellow valve covers
-Weapon X power hood with no vents
-20" Rennen single piece forged rims

There is probably a lot that I am forgetting, as my original post wasn't exactly about posting a for sale ad and I was unprepared. Any questions, let me know.

$42k OBO

Located in Louisville, KY.

-Mike

·
Premium Member
2,944 Posts
Pretty good deal for all those mods.
Did you ever get it out to the dragstrip?
GLWS

·
Flames R Us
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Got the car started today. It was the fob battery and not the cars...

Anyway, wanted to share some more pics. The only issue with the car is the black plastic front bumper thing on the passenger side is cracked and the hood paint needs a bit of work. A paint correction would fix it or a little tlc with a sandpaper and touch-up paint.

Everything else is 10/10 on the car. Any questions, let me know.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts