Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The day has come where I have decided to sell my 2011 CTS-V. I have owned the car since the day it left the dealer lot. The color is Black Raven, bone stock, never modified in any way and it has the following options:
• Recaros;
• Satin (black) wheels;
• Midnight wapele wood trim; and
• Suede steering wheel and shifter.
The only option it does not have is a sunroof which was intention because I wanted the extra headspace and I did not want any squeaks or rattles. The sticker price at the time was $70,840.

The car has about 18,500 miles and has been serviced by a local Cadillac dealer. The only non-regular service was for the wheel clicking which has not returned since it was fixed. I just recently put new tires on the front and back, they have less than 1k miles on them. The car has been garage kept, washed on a weekly basis, and waxed often. There are no dings or dents anywhere on the car, only a few very minor scratches from road rocks.

REDUCED AGAIN! $48,500

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also wanted to note that the in service date was 7/23/2011 so the warranty is good through 7/23/2015. This includes the Premium Care Maintenance.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Man,
I want it but I was kinda set on having a sun roof and I have my eye on one. It's just further away than yours! Ahdhakvs
Well if you don't want squeaks and rattles and want to look at my car, let me know :) Not sure how often you would be keeping the sunroof open on the roads in South Florida anyways!

·
Registered
7,235 Posts
I dont think theres any squeeking and rattling issues with the sunroof...thats the recaros :) haha

I will say that they are prone to wind noise since they are so big and you pretty much dont want it open unless your cruising at the beach at less than 40-50 mph cause its EXTREMELY loud at high speeds.

I would have picked up a car without the roof if I could find it.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Hmm - I have not had issues with my roof and Love it!! I would not let that feature deter anyone from this car. My roof is open 99% of the time and no issues with noise or wind... even on the freeway. I would not have the car any other way.

·
Registered
7,235 Posts
Hmm - I have not had issues with my roof and Love it!! I would not let that feature deter anyone from this car. My roof is open 99% of the time and no issues with noise or wind... even on the freeway. I would not have the car any other way.

At what speeds? They roof is so loud at high speeds lol

·
Super Moderator
20,514 Posts
I just got my V, and I am ecstatic it doesn't have the sunroof.

People asking me why I had to get one all the way from FL, and I point to that nice, shiny, fixed roof.

·
It's got 7" pistons!
8,375 Posts
I dont think theres any squeeking and rattling issues with the sunroof...thats the recaros :) haha

I will say that they are prone to wind noise since they are so big and you pretty much dont want it open unless your cruising at the beach at less than 40-50 mph cause its EXTREMELY loud at high speeds.

I would have picked up a car without the roof if I could find it.
The sunroofs "typically" creek with body roll.

·
Registered
7,235 Posts

·
Registered
7,235 Posts
Any speed When my roof opens, I hit the switch again to get it to open more. This fixes all issues.

Hmm I didn't notice mine get better with it open more but I'll have to try again

1 - 20 of 40 Posts