Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

The time has come for me to move on from my beloved 2011 CTS-V coupe. I am the second owner — the first gentleman owned it for ~4,000 miles (he wanted the CTS-V Wagon but did not want to wait so he drove this one until the V wagon was available). Absolutely zero accidents/fender-benders/scrapped curbs/etc. No door dings/hail marks/large scratches/etc. Auto Paint Guard (Tampa, FL) installed a complete front end clear bra (full hood/front bumper/fenders and side mirrors) on 02/2012. All edges were wrapped for seamless install. Film warranty until 2022 for full replacement.

This car has been absolutely babied from day one. The car has never been smoked in by me or others — I am a non-smoker, no food/eating inside the car, and it has always been garage kept - even when taking it to work. Only hand washed by myself — never run through an automatic car wash or had anyone else wash it.

It has been modified for ~35k miles (see list below). Only shops to ever touch car have been Kesatie Motorsports, Jeremy Formato’s FasterProms and Tampa Autosports. I have run the car a TOTAL of 10-15 times at our local 1/4 mile track. The last time I ran it was about two years ago — just haven’t had time and I was happy with how the car performed.

Specs: 643 rwhp/634 rwtq in 84 degF weather on a “stingy dyno” as Jeremy Formato put it. Best 1/4 mile time was [email protected] mph.

Reason for selling: Looking to move into a Nissan GT-R or Audi R8

Price: $35,000 OBO

Modification list:
Tuned with HP Tuners (E85 and 93 octane) by Jeremy Formato of FasterProms in Tampa, FL
FasterProms “aggressive” supercharger port plus solid isolator installed
Metco 10.5” lower pulley with Gates belt and double-bearing idler pulley — both replaced ~4k miles ago
Larger air-water intercooler
First-generation NORCAL cooling box
Stainless Works headers (coated) with SW x-pipe - no cats
Custom AlkyControl methanol injection/Howerton Engineering/Guard Dog spacer setup: direct 8-port methanol injection in lid spacer (post-boost) plus one nozzle in the intake pipe (pre-boost)
SMC Dual Oil Catch Can
New Era intake (powder coated wrinkle black) with Big Green Filter
ID850 injectors
LLumar full tint on all windows except sunroof (02/2012)
New OEM brake pads installed ~1k miles ago on all four corners

I have many more pictures and video walk-around of the car if truly interested in purchasing. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,
JD

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.