Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my mint CRT 2011 CTSV. The car comes with the ultraview sunroof, recaro seats, and alcantra steering wheel and shifter, and A6 transmission. I am the second owner of this beautiful vehicle and have owned it for a little over 4 years. The car currently has 8,912 miles and is all stock other than a mighty mouse catch can, and carbon airaid intake.

I bought the car in July 2017 with only 4k miles. The first thing I did was to get clear paint protection film put on the front of the car, 1/2 the hood, the rocker panels, and the top of the rear bumper in front of the trunk. I then got 3M 30% ceramic tint on the side and rear glass, as well as the sunroof. SInce then I have just driven the car when I can, which is not enough.

The car will come with extra floor mats and a car cover. It is has been grage kept its entire life and only goes out in nice weather. I use Wix synthetic media filters and Penzoil Platinum oil in the car. The oil changes happen every year, even though I only put about 1k miles on it.

I am asking $47,000 for the car. I had an offer to trade it in at $41k, just for reference. If you have any questions please message me and I will be glad to get you an answer.
Wheel Tire Car Automotive side marker light Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle
Car Vehicle Gear shift Plant Window
Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Car
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Blue
Car Vehicle Photograph Grille Automotive side marker light

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.