Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling a complete motor with heads from a completely stock unmodded 2011 Cadillac CTS V.
The car had 17,500 miles on it, with no modifications of any sort to the car.
The motor is in great condition, but does not come with the blower, as it was sold seperatly. The motor is STOCK as it came from dealer. Motor Is already pulled and on a motor stand.

I'm asking only $6,800 as I need to get it out of my garage and purchased the car to part out. Serious inquiries only, and willing to entertain serious offers.

The best way to reach me is via text or phone @ 281. Nine hundred. 3801. I can text or email you pictures of the motor.
If the price is right, I will cover the cost of shipping, pack it on a crate and send it to you.

Thanks for your Interest!

·
I need about tree fiddy.
1,061 Posts
Son of a BITCH!

I need this...well, the block and heads...but I won't have the money for another few months.

Good Luck...that is a really great price for a complete motor.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Stock GM price on a longblock: $9200 quoted when my car was towed to the dealership so this is a good price!

·
Premium Member
4,369 Posts
Son of a BITCH!

I need this...well, the block and heads...but I won't have the money for another few months.

Good Luck...that is a really great price for a complete motor.
I've heard you can start a GoFundMe campaign......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.