Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Coupe exhaust system, dynatech headers 2” primaries, non catted mids, 3” stainless works exhaust. Couple dents here and there. Couple on one muffler, if your good with stainless or know someone you could remove hanger bar on muffler and reweld on opposite side and spin tips. Then wouldn’t be visible. Honestly they sit low on the car so I doubt you could see them unless car is in the air but want to let ya know they are there. Asking 1500 obo plus shipping and pp fees. Have all clamps as well as front o2 with extensions. Was going to put on my car but going a different direction. For shipping, I’m thinking fastenal would be cheapest figure a package measuring 60”x30”x24” weight 250lbs coming from RI

Attachments

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Kicking around the idea of hanging on to the intermediate pipes, if someone has an interest in just the headers or muffler section shoot me an offer!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don’t have any sound clips but they are definitely online if you search cts-v stainless works exhaust. I’d put the mufflers at like 400$ plus shipping but make me a reasonable offer if your interested

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
1,118 Posts
I'm responding to public goading(!)
PM sent on some portion of what you have there...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts