Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally getting around to posting this thread, purchased a 2010 cts v sedan white diamond back in July from a buddy. The car had 59k miles, lingenfelter 650 kit plus id1050 injectors.

After a few months of owning the car I attended the Wannagofast Ocala, I quickly realized it wasn't fast enough or loud enough :cool: so Mont Motorsports helped me out with some ARH LT headers, smaller pulley, wires, etc.

Current mods include the following:
Airaid 4" intake w/green filter
Sideswipe deflector
ID 1050 injectors
ARH 1 7/8" LT headers no cats - stock mufflers (love the way these cars sound with longtubes)
Griptec 2.4 pulley with LPE 10 bolt hub
LPE ported snout & throttle body
160 thermostat
B3R expansion tank
Weaponx Track Attack heat exchanger
DMS 100mm idler pulley
Varimax Pump
Catch can

Fastest quarter mile so far is 11.103 @ 124.55 ( think I was having belt slip due to the wrong size belt)
Still getting used to launching the car coming from an awd 650hp sierra denali. Hoping to perfect this current setup and crack into the 10's before going more mods.

Future Mods:
ZL1 lid (installing this week)
Stage 2 or 2.5 cam kit
ATI balancer w/lower pulley
Ported Heads

I've been lurking for a while reading tons of posts trying to learn as much as I can, I appreciate all the insight and experience on this forum. already met some really cool florida v owners, look forward to meeting more.

Attachments

Reactions: Teh V

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Nice setup. What splitter is that?
Thanks, splitters from weapon x. A buddy of mine picked up one from extreme online store, looks just like mine but half the price, not sure when they'll be back in stock tho

1 - 3 of 3 Posts